Donau Soja Field Day in ICCC “Selectia”, 18 July 2019
The Donau Soja Field Day in Moldova took place on July 18, 2019 at ICCC “Selectia” experimental field in Balti, North of Moldova. 72 participants took part in the event.
The host was ICCC “Selectia”, the Research Institute for Field Crops, who organised a presentation of 28 soya varieties and trials with herbicides, inoculants and bio stimulators.
The originators of the soya varieties were the following:
- EURALIS (4 genotypes);
- SAATEN UNION (2 varieties);
- Seed Trade (SAATEN BAU – 4 genotypes);
- WeTrade (inoculant BTU and bio preparations, 4 varieties from Prograin Canada);
- Institute for Field Crops „Selecţia” (8 varieties);
- IGFPP A.Ş.M.(2 varieties);
- Prograin Organic Moldova (2 varieties);
- ARDS TURDA (Romania) and
- Poznan University of Life Sciences (Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding – Augusta 00).
The input suppliers were:
- DAYMSA/ BioProtect (bio microelements);
- BASF (inoculant, herbicides);
- Agraforum (ComCat);
- Timac Agro (bio fertiliser);
- BELCHIM (herbicide);
- BHS Bio Innovation (bio preparations);
- Rizobacter (inoculant);
- Transapicola SRL (inoculant Poliriz from Romania, Livezeni) and
- ADAMA (herbicides).
This activity was organised in the framework of the EU funded project “Increasing the competitiveness of the agri-food sector through integration to domestic and global value chains in particular in the soya sector”, implemented by ADA in partnership with Donau Soja and ProDidactica NGO in cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment and Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova.