Study visit for Moldovan soya producers to Serbia
A group of Moldovan soybean producers and researchers participated in a study visit to Serbia from 11 – 13 July 2019 to get insights on pattern of Serbian soybean farming and benefit from the opportunities to exchange experience and good practice between Moldovan and Serbian farmers.
This activity was organised in the framework of the EU funded project “Increasing the competitiveness of the agri-food sector through integration to domestic and global value chains in particular in the soya sector”, implemented by ADA in partnership with Donau Soja and ProDidactica NGO in cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment and Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova.
Sites of the study tour:
- GLOBAL SEED (Organic farm, www.globalseed.info, Darko Maric and Milica Markovic);
- NS Seme (seed producing company);
- Conventional soybean producer, Branislav Crveni;
- Agri Busines Partner (Donau Soja member, soybean grower and milk processor);
- Organic soybean producers, individual producers (small and medium soybean producers);
- Seed producing company Delta Agrar (Mr. Jovan Borovic).