Food Processor through Marketer
Are you a food processer or food producer or the owner of an egg packing station, a slaughterhouse, a dairy or the like and interested in labelling Donau Soja or Europe Soya food with the Donau Soja or Europe Soya logo respectively?
Processed food containing Donau Soja or Europe Soya as the only soya ingredient or Donau Soja or Europe Soya certified animal ingredients may also be labelled as "Donau Soja" or "Europe Soya".
In case raw Donau Soja or Europe Soya beans are processed in food production, the requirements applicable to a Donau Soja or Europe Primary Processor additionally apply.
All food labelled with the Donau Soja or Europe Soya logo also conforms to either the strict requirements of the Richtlinie zur Definition der "Gentechnikfreien Produktion" von Lebensmitteln und deren Kennzeichnung (Guideline on the Definition of "GMO-Free Production" of Food and its Labelling) published in the Austrian Food Codex (Codex Alimentarius Austriacus) or fulfil the requirements of the German Gentechnik-Durchführungsgesetz (EGGenTDurchfG).
For information on the Donau Soja and Europe Soya logo, please refer to Labels.
- directly commissioned inspection / certification
- contract with Donau Soja Organisation
- member of the Donau Soja Association (declaration of accession)
- documentation of all goods purchased and used incl. correct declaration
- keeping comprehensive operational records (incoming deliveries, storage, internal product flow, processing, trainings, company description, suppliers, customers, product range, outgoing deliveries)
- spatial or chronological segregation of the flows of produce of Donau Soja / Europe Soya and non-Donau Soja /non-Europe Soya
- mark “fed with Donau Soja / Europe Soya” on shipping documents of animal products
- “Donau Soja / Europe Soya” or “fed with Donau Soja / Europe Soya” labelling possible