COMPOUND FEED PRODUCER
Are you a compound feed producer interested in adding Donau Soja or Europe Soya animal feed to your portfolio?
Soya used for the production of Donau Soja or Europe Soya animal feed shall originate from certified operations (traders, agricultural collectors, oil mills or toasters).
A compound feed producer is any operation producing compound feed and using pre-processed soya (e.g. toasted beans or soya bean meal) for this purpose.
If you process (e.g. toast) raw soya beans yourself and use these beans for the production of compound feed, your company is additionally considered a Donau Soja or Europe Soya primary processor.
- directly commissioned inspection / certification
- contract with Donau Soja Organisation
- member of the Donau Soja Association (declaration of accession)
- documentation of all purchased goods; for critical raw materials, "hard IP" documentation has to be available
- operating an in-house QM system to prevent GM contamination
- keeping comprehensive operational records
- applying a PCR sampling plan in the outgoing produce department and a (risk-based) PCR sampling plan for the incoming produce
- spatial or chronological segregation between GM and non-GM produce
- additional certification according to one of the following QA systems: AMA Pastus+, QS, GMP+, SFPS, QSGF or another equivalent programme
- “Donau Soja” or “Europe Soya” labelling on the packaging of Donau Soja or Europe Soya soya produce and compound feed is possible (if 100 % of the soya components is Donau Soja or Europe Soya)