Are you an animal keeper interested in marketing your products as Donau Soja or Europe Soya products (e.g. eggs, meat, milk)?
Animal-based products labelled as "fed with Donau Soja / Europe Soya" shall originate from animals that have been fed with Donau Soja or Europe Soya animal feed.
- directly commissioned inspection / certification
- direct marketers: contract with Donau Soja Organisation, “fed with Donau Soja / Europe Soya” labelling and member of the Donau Soja Association (declaration of accession)
- documentation of all goods purchased and used incl. correct declaration
- records of number and density of livestock, fodder consumption, suppliers, customers
- home feed compounders and mobile blenders: documentation of compliant use of animal feed to additives, formulations and mixing protocols
- use of mobile blenders: records of correct cleaning
- minimum percentage of soya in animal feed (e.g. 10 % for laying hens and fattening pigs)
- total amount of soya (e.g. soya meal, oil, cake) has to be Donau Soja or Europe Soya
- documentation of all outgoing deliveries
- mark “fed with Donau Soja / Europe Soya” on packaging and shipping documents of animal products
- adhering to conversion periods, when converting to GM-free feeding
- possibility of group certification