Networking Cocktail in NOVI SAD
Donau Soja regional Center NOVI SAD celebrates 5 Years
On December 11th 2019, Donau Soja Regional Center Novi Sad organised Regional Networking Cocktail and celebrated five years of work. The event was attended by 200 members and partners from the region and all over Europe. They seized the opportunity to meet important business partners and expand their business network.
Inspiring keynotes about cooperation and joint successes were addressed by:
- Marija Kalentić, Donau Soja Executive Director, Regional director Central & Eastern Europe
- Ernst Gauhs, Donau Soja Deputy Chairmen, RWA manager corporate affairs agrar
- Mladen Jovanovic, general director of Victoria Logistic
- Carsten Lenz Storm, Sodrugerstvo representative
- Dr. Jovana Djisalov, client manager Donau Soja
- Nataša Pucar, corporate communication director of Studen Holding
- Dr. Svetlana Balešević Tubić, director of Institute Field and Vegetable Crops Novi Sad
Regional Center Novi Sad presented great achievements this year. More than 260 000 tons of soybeans in the region (Serbia, Croatia and Romania) are certified according to Donau Soja & Europe soya standards, while more than 140 000 tones are exported. More than 39 companies are Donau Soja & Europe Soya certified and more than 60 cooperatives are in the group certification system. This is a huge success for SEE region, which enabled the placement of certified soybeans in the most demanding Western and Northern European markets.
As part of a five-year strategic partnership, we would like to thank the Austrian Development Agency who supports the project „Building sustainable, inclusive and well-functioning value chains for non-GM soya and organic soya in Moldova, Ukraine, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina”.
Find the presentation here (SRB).
Find the Annual Report 2019 of Donau Soja Regional Center Novi Sad here (SRB).
Find a list of participants here.
For more information please contact: regionalcenter(at)donausoja.org.