Donau Soja Networking Symposium in Vienna
Soya from Europe – a real and climate-saving alternative
On 16 October, one day before the 59th European Commodities Exchange we organised the Donau Soja Networking Symposium. The event included presentations and a networking event.
Venue: IBM Client Center Vienna, Room 1, Obere Donaustrasse 95, 1020 Vienna
Time: 16 October, start 13.00
Find the programme here.
Find a list of registered participants here.
- 13.00 Welcome Coffee
- 14.00 – 17.15 Presentations
- 17.15 – 19.00 Get Together
- 19.00 Dinner at Café Ansari (Praterstrasse 15, 1020 Vienna)
Presentations & Panel Discussion
- European soya on the rise: A climate saving alternative
Matthias Krön, President Donau Soja
Susanne Fromwald, Director of Standard and Value Chain Development
- Donau Soja and the Sustainable Development Goals
Gunther Schall, Austrian Development Agency
- Market trends in the non-GM soymeal market in Europe
Bertalan Kruppa, Donau Soja Soya Market Analyst
- Supply and demand analysis of European soybeans – results of crop surveys, risks and opportunities
Daniele Marcomin, Oleficio San Giorgio
- Non-GM on the rise – insights in the German market and European ENGA
Florian Faber, ARGE Gentechnikfrei
- European Food & Feed Sourcing Standard EFFS – the right way for the future?
Rene van der Poel, ADM Straubing
We thank our sponsors: