Wenger Manufacturing Inc.
Wenger – Your partner in soya extrusion processing
Wenger Manufacturing Inc. has been supplying solutions for the processing of grains, legumes, pulses and soy for more than 80 years, worldwide. Acting in 3rd & 4th generation, the family business offers a broad portfolio of premium extrusion technology for animal nutrition and human food products such as ingredients or meat free alternatives.
Wenger supports you with single- or twin-screw extruder systems in the following applications:
- High Oil TSP (Textured soya press cake)
- Standard TSP & TVP (Textured Soy & Vegetable Proteins)
- Fibrous Soy Protein (FSP)
- High Protein Snacks
- High Moisture Meat Analogue (HMMA)
- Structured Meat Analogue (SMA)
- Stabilized/debittered Full Fat Soy (FFS)
- Non-vegetarian Textured Meat Protein (TMP)
At our pilot plant in Kansas/USA we dispose of multiple, top-notch testing lines with different extruder types. The facility is open for your R&D, marketing or production teams to explore your ideas and requirements with our support and expertise. Likewise, your staff can be trained with the latest machinery and software.
We are happy to elaborate on further details with you. Please contact us for any queries: