Soya Bean Farmer (Producer)
Are you a soya bean farmer interested in marketing your beans as Donau Soja or Europe Soya respectively?
Donau Soja and Europe Soya beans are GM-free soya beans produced in the Danube Soya or Europe Soya region in accordance with EU-wide and international labour and social standards (ILO conventions) as well as EU plant protection regulations.
By signing the Donau Soja or Europe Soya Declaration of Self-Commitment respectively, soya bean farmers confirm compliance with all Donau Soja or Europe Soya requirements. Certification by an external inspection body is only required for soya bean farmers located in a production area risk level 3 (BLR, MDA, UKR).
General requirements (valid for all risk levels):
- signing the Declaration of Self-Commitment or confirming compliance with the Donau Soja or Europe Soya requirements respectively on the shipping document and forwarding this Declaration to the agricultural collector
- use of desiccants prior to harvest (e.g. glyphosate or diquat) shall be prohibited, and other restrictions on pesticide use (e.g. use of agrochemicals listed in the WHO lists 1a and 1b shall be prohibited as of 1 January 2019)
- participation in the implementation of the CAP (Common Agricultural Policy) with mandatory cross compliance inspections; alternatively, the producer shall participate in an ISCC certification programme or an equivalent sustainability certification programme
- shall follow the recommendations contained in the Donau Soja Best Practice Manual (see DOWNLOADS)
- no directly commissioned inspection / certification required (except risk level 3 countries)
Additional requirements for Belarus, Moldova and the Ukraine:
- use of original seeds
- registration at Donau Soja Organisation
- directly commissioned inspection / certification
FARMER’S DECLARATION OF SELF-COMMITMENT
The declaration of self-commitment has to be signed by every Donau Soja or Europe Soya farmer respectively and submitted to the next partner of the value chain together with the invoice.
Here you find the declarations of self-commitment for harvest years 2018 and 2019 for DONAU SOJA soya bean deliveries from the following countries:
(Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg)
(Trentino Alto Adige, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Lombardia, Piemont, Vallée d’Aoste)
MOLDOVA harvest 2018 (ÎN LIMBA ROMÂNĂ)
MOLDOVA harvest 2018 (на русском языке)
MOLDOVA harvest 2019 (ÎN LIMBA ROMÂNĂ)
MOLDOVA harvest 2019 (на русском языке)
(Dolnoslaskie, Opolskie, Slaskie, Swietokrzyskie, Podkarpackie, Malopolske)
(Uschgorod, Tschernowzy, Winniza, Odessa, Lwow, Ternopol, Chmelnizkij, Iwano-Frankovsm)
Here you find the declarations of self-commitment for harvest years 2018 and 2019 for EUROPE SOYA soya bean deliveries from the following countries:
Please note: Donau Soja certified produce may be used in Europe Soya programmes, but Europe Soya certified produce shall not be used in Donau Soja programmes due to a wider geographical scope!